EG acquires Danish software company Prosedo
The acquisition strengthens EG's position as provider of intelligent software for the housing and property administration market in Denmark.
- Prosedo has 115,000 users of the unique housing administration system ProBo and we are impressed with the company's growth in recent years. Prosedo's focus on supporting their customers with an intuitive standard solution for specialised processes fits very well with EG's existing product portfolio, says CEO at EG Mikkel Bardram and adds:
- The combination of Prosedo and EG will benefit both EG's and Prosedo's customers. We now have more competences focused on the housing market and a wider product portfolio.
- ProBo is a flexible and scalable software with self-service that handles the practical daily tasks smoothly at all levels and saves time for the users. Prosedo understands the customers' unique needs based on in-depth industry knowledge, says EVP in EG, Jesper Andersen.
ProBo personalizes the user interface depending on whether you are an administrator, owner, tenant, caretaker or board member. The 115,000 users use the solution for secure e-mail, document approval, document sharing, financial overviews, ID identification, digital signatures and more.
Individualized dashboards and a 24/7 platform provide each user access to dynamic content and self-service when needed.
- EG has been serving the housing market since 1990 and we already deliver the ERP solutions EG Bolig and EG Strato to large and small housing and property administrations. ProBo will be integrated with EG Bolig says Jesper Andersen and continues:
- We are very much looking forward to learning from Prosedo's talented employees and to sharing our own experience with our new colleagues. By combining our competencies, we will be able to offer customers even stronger administration solutions.
The management and the employees in Prosedo will be part of the EG Housing division in EG A/S.
- After careful consideration we have chosen EG as the future owner of Prosedo. We have been looking for the right partnership and EG has a strong position and deep sector knowledge in this industry. We share the same values and the same focus on future-oriented software that creates value for our customers and high customer satisfaction, says Flemming Nielsen, CEO, Prosedo.
EG acquired Prosedo ApS on 2 November 2020. The seller and the buyer have agreed not to disclose further details concerning the sales price and other terms of the transaction.
About EG A/S
EG is a Scandinavian software company with more than 1,400 employees working from more than 20 offices in Scandinavia and Poland. We develop, deliver and service our own software for more than 21,000 private and public customers.
About Prosedo ApS
Prosedo delivers digital property communication to more than 3,500 properties via ProBo, which connects all communication about the property in one platform. Prosedo was established in 2010 and is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Read more about Prosedo at www.prosedo.dk
For further information, please contact:
Mikkel Bardram, CEO, EG A/S, phone +45 2922 6548 / email@example.com
Flemming Nielsen, CEO, Prosedo ApS, phone +45 2243 0342 / firstname.lastname@example.org