Are you passionate about the challenges of pioneering IT projects and creating value for customers where innovation and IT meet? Then EG is the place to work.Find job opportunities
Career with professional challenges
At EG, we put the customer's needs first, and this requires a dedicated and professional team. Without our core of industry specialists, EG is just a name. It is our people who make us Scandinavia's most successful IT partner.
We never sit still at EG. Developing industry-specific solutions is embedded in our DNA, and we move with our customers and their markets. This requires us to be at the forefront of developments, and it requires commitment and innovative thinking from you when new challenges arise.
Technologically, we are leading in our field. You will therefore not only work with the latest platforms and products, but also contribute to developing and improving them as we work towards our common goal of creating added value for our customers.
Stay in touch ...
EG is a growing company that is spread geographically across many locations and has an extensive range of specialisations. Therefore, we are always looking for new colleagues who are passionate about joining Scandinavia's most successful IT team.
At EG, the team includes:
- Sales representatives who put the customer's needs before the capabilities of the IT solution and focus on helping our customers by delivering value-adding solutions.
- Industry specialists who know the customers' industries to the very core and understand their challenges and work processes – and how they can be supported and improved using IT.
- Project managers who handle major projects and manage the customer's IT implementation from start to finish with overview and attention to detail.
- IT developers who specialise in our industry-leading Microsoft Dynamics platforms and who always aim to develop new and innovative solutions that benefit our end-users.
- Infrastructure and operations specialists who assume responsibility for the operation and implementation of IT infrastructure and know the technology inside out, including IBM, HP and Lenovo technologies.
- Employees in administrative roles such as HR, marketing, accounts and internal IT who keep the company running and take responsibility for the tasks that make EG one of Scandinavia's best workplaces.
- Managers who support their teams and take pride in meeting – and exceeding – customer expectations. Our success depends on customer satisfaction.
Fruitful basis for results
We set high standards for all EG employees, and you should expect the same high standards from us as talent needs to be nurtured to flourish. Therefore, you can expect:
- A challenging job with plenty of opportunities for gaining new knowledge
- Personal and professional development through interaction with colleagues and management * Freedom and personal responsibility to structure your own workday
- Good career opportunities in an organisation that never stands still
- Good working conditions with proper handling of regulations, salaries, pensions, benefits and everything else you would expect from a market-leading company.
Our company culture is based on a number of core values, which determine how our management and employees see the world and act towards it.
Our values are the foundation of our company culture, and guide our decisions and actions along the path to joint and individual success.
EG's Graduate Programme is one of the most professional and far-reaching in the IT industry. Each year, we take approximately 50 newly qualified young people who want to pursue a career in the IT industry.Read more