EG confirms support to the UN Global Compact
In the annual status report to UN, EG confirms its support to the UN Global Compact's ten principles of responsible corporate governance. This includes the respect for human rights and labor rights, the environment and anti-corruption, just as an outspoken recognition of the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
In the report, EG UN Global Compact – Communication on Progress, you will be able to read more about, how we have worked with our corporate social responsibilities in 2020.
- We have made good progress on our CSR initiatives and it is becoming more and more an integrated part of the way we work. I am proud of our CSR-achievements in 2020, says CEO Mikkel Bardram, EG A/S.
As part of our ongoing business we have switched to wind power for all facilities in Denmark, implemented a Diversity and Non-discriminating Policy and kickstarted a compliance project, adjusting all standard data processing agreements to the revised standards of the Danish Data Protection Agency or to click-to-accept solutions, wherever possible. At the same time, we took good care of our some 21.000+ customers, onboarded eight new companies and implemented a common operating model across the entire group.
- Going forward we focus on the three most important CSR issues to the company within our sphere of influence, says Mikkel Bardram, pointing out that EG wants to be:
- A climate positive software company
- A diverse and unified world class working place
- An honest, trusted and accountable software company
- We believe these three objectives lead us to both sustainability and profitability, says CEO Mikkel Bardram, EG A/S.